Plan Your Visit To The Malvern Caravan Show
ON THE DAY PRICES
- Drive Ups £47.00 (electric hook ups only available in advance)
- Day Visitor - £5.00 (Fri & Sat 9.30am - 5pm and Sun 9.30am - 4.30pm)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES
Arrival between 12noon and 6pm on Thursday 3 October or between 9am – 6pm on Friday 4 October and all other days. Departure, by 12 noon on Monday 7 October.
Where barbecues are permitted users should endeavour to minimise smoke and fumes and any annoyance to neighbours.
All barbecues must be raised sufficiently off the ground to minimise the risk of fire and to avoid damage to grass areas.
Suitable approved fire extinguisher must be available.
The Society requests all caravanners, campers and visitors to be considerate to fellow campers, staff and visitors on site.
A full list of entertainment can be found on Daytime Entertainment or Evening Entertainment. Please note only drinks from the bar may be consumed within the entertainment venues and flashing lights may be used during the entertainment.
- MacMillan Coffee Morning - Friday
- Bingo - Friday
- Shuttle Bus to Town - Saturday
- Fun Dog Show - Sunday
- Head over to the Evening Entertainment page for full details
- All caravans must have smoke detectors.
- Everyone on site should acquaint themselves with the safety precautions against fire and the whereabouts of the fire points.
- Please ensure that you have a suitable and approved fire extinguisher.
- Calor Gas provided by Car Care Valeting will be available on-site Thursday 3 October to Sunday 6 October 8.30am - 5.30pm each day. Please call 07857 502250 or 07599 582935 to arrange delivery.
- Generators should not be used between the hours of 2200 hours and 0800 hours and at other times should be used with due consideration for other site users.
Permission is given to use a generator subject to the following conditions:
- Suitable and approved fire extinguishers must be available
- The generator must be turned off by 2200 hours
- Please consider your neighbours with regard to noise disturbance
INFORMATION OFFICE (Situated in Friesian Pavilion)
Hours of Opening
- Thursday 12pm - 6pm
- Friday to Sunday 9.30am - 5pm
- Thursday – Closed
- Friday 9.30am – 5pm
- Saturday 9.30am – 5pm
- Sunday 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Please use the rubbish bins provided or take all rubbish away with you when you leave.
- Please ensure that passes are clearly display on the car windscreen and caravan.
- All dogs should be kept on leads and under control at all times. Dog owners are reminded to clean up after their dogs, as the site must be kept clean. There may be livestock in the surrounding fields and dog owners are therefore asked to be responsible.