Plan Your Visit To The Malvern Caravan Show
Save on your camping pitch by booking in advance!
- General and Disabled Camping
Thurs £40 in advance (£50 on the day)
Fri £37 in advance (£47 on the day)
- Electric Hook-Up Camping
(Only available in advance, limited availability)
Thurs £67 in advance
£38 (Only available in advance)
- Adults £5 in advance, £8 on the day
- Children (16 and under) FREE
All visitors must wear a mask in indoor shopping areas.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES
Arrival between 12noon and 6.30pm on Thursday 31 September or between 9am – 6.30pm all other days. Departure, by 12 noon on Monday 4 October.
Campers arriving after 6.30pm will be parked in the holding area at Yellow Gate until the following morning at 9am. These campers can use the facilities.
- Where barbecues are permitted users should endeavour to minimise smoke and fumes and any annoyance to neighbours.
- All barbecues must be raised sufficiently off the ground to minimise the risk of fire and to avoid damage to grass areas.
- Suitable approved fire extinguisher must be available.
The Society requests all caravanners, campers and visitors to be considerate to fellow campers, staff and visitors on site.
- Macmillan coffee morning - Friday
- Bingo - Friday
- Fun Dog Show - Sunday
FACILITIES FOR CAMPERS
Shop opening times are Thursday 3-6pm and Friday, Saturday & Sunday 8am - 6pm
An evening draft bar can be found on the hard standing at the back of Severn Hall, off Avenue F. Opening times are 5-9.30pm on all evenings.
Evening takeaway can be found on the hard standing at the back of Severn Hall, off Avenue F. Opening times are 5-9.30pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Options to be confirmed.
- All caravans must have smoke detectors.
- Everyone on site should acquaint themselves with the safety precautions against fire and the whereabouts of the fire points.
- Please ensure that you have a suitable and approved fire extinguisher.
- Generators should not be used between the hours of 10pm and 8am and at other times should be used with due consideration for other site users.
Permission is given to use a generator subject to the following conditions:
- Suitable and approved fire extinguishers must be available
- The generator must be turned off by 10pm
- Please consider your neighbours with regard to noise disturbance
- Generators are to be used for no more than two hours at a time
- Thursday – Closed
- Friday 9.30am – 5pm
- Saturday 9.30am – 5pm
- Sunday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Situated in Friesian Pavillion
- Thursday 12 noon - 6pm
- Friday-Sunday - 9.30am -5pm
- Please use the rubbish bins provided or take all rubbish away with you when you leave.
- Please ensure that passes are clearly displayed on the car windscreen and caravan.
- All dogs should be kept on leads and under control at all times. Dog owners are reminded to clean up after their dogs, as the site must be kept clean. There may be livestock in the surrounding fields and dog owners are therefore asked to be responsible.