Plan Your Visit
ON THE DAY PRICES
- Drive Ups £45.00
- Day Visitor (Fri/Sat/Sun) - £5.00 (10am - 5pm)
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES
Arrival between 12noon and 6pm on Thursday 28 September or between 9am – 6pm on Friday 29 September. Departure, by 12 noon on Monday 2 October.
- Where barbecues are permitted users should endeavour to minimise smoke and fumes and any annoyance to neighbours.
- All barbecues must be raised sufficiently off the ground to minimise the risk of fire and to avoid damage to grass areas.
- Suitable approved fire extinguisher must be available.
The Society requests all caravanners and campers and visitors to be considerate to fellow campers, staff and visitors on site.
- Fun Dog Show, and Bingo!
- Macmillan Coffee Morning
- Thursday evening – Quiz with Caravan magazine.
- Friday evening - Take That Experience.
- Saturday - Shades of the 60s, 80s Sensation and Jamie Knight's Acoustic Jukebox
- All caravans must have smoke detectors.
- Everyone on site should acquaint themselves with the safety precautions against fire and the whereabouts of the fire points.
- Please ensure that you have a suitable and approved fire extinguisher.
- Calor Gas will be available on-site Saturday 30th & Sunday 1st October 10.30am-12.30pm each day. Please call 07791 548 893 to arrange delivery.
- Generators should not be used between the hours of 2200 hours and 0800 hours and at other times should be used with due consideration for other site users.
Permission is given to use a generator subject to the following conditions:
- Suitable and approved fire extinguishers must be available
- The generator must be turned off by 2200 hours
- Please consider your neighbours with regard to noise disturbance
INFORMATION OFFICE (Situated in Friesian Pavilion next to the Red Cross)
Hours of Opening
- Thursday 3pm-6pm
- Friday 10am – 4pm
- Saturday 10am – 4pm
- Sunday 10am – 3pm
- Thursday – Closed
- Friday 10am – 5pm
- Saturday 10am – 5pm
- Sunday 10am – 5pm
- Please use the rubbish bins provided or take all rubbish away with you when you leave.
- Please ensure that passes are clearly display on the car windscreen and caravan.
- All dogs should be kept on leads and under control at all times. Dog owners are reminded to clean up after their dogs, as the site must be kept clean. There may be livestock in the surrounding fields and dog owners are therefore asked to be responsible.